f
s

This game exist anymore?

Hello,

I see there is no update to this game , its still exist or its a waste of time ?

Quote Originally Posted by SilviuSlv View Post
    Hello,

I see there is no update to this game , its still exist or its a waste of time ?
    It still exists, but this time it will remain a longer time in the improvement phase, that means that the next test will not be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelll View Post
    It still exists, but this time it will remain a longer time in the improvement phase, that means that the next test will not be soon.
    Yeah, keep believing that.

WoS wont be released never. Slighty Mad is concentrating it's efforts on Project Cars 2. It's also worth noting, that they had this bad habit of announcing new games, and then not releasing them, but using money from sponsors to make their main project (anyone remember Red Bull Air Race?).

In front of you in Fortaleza- CE / Brazil
    Soon TM
    I believe never...

You can find me on: Facebook YouTube Google+
    "If you find me on the track, I do not take knowledge of who you are." VitorNismo

Guys, it's abandoned, They haven't posted a single change in over 6 months.. I've been waiting for about a year and still it looks like there is no, to little progress.

the game is still in alpha stage and without many updates about the game ... Nevertheless, still have a glimmer of hope that this game is still alive

Let's drift!

I have a bad feeling that the game is still on but only the number of people working on it got reduced, so it takes a lot more time... This just hurts both the game and developers, and they may get so disappointed, that once it gets released, there will be no interest from anyone.
    Proud owner of Fiat Multipla

Let's be real here, this thing will probably never be released. No communication from the developers or CM, and test phases are unknown.
    Nice work, SMS. You've done it again. Got all of our hopes up and then crushed them.

Hello,

It's hard to say whether it still exists. Probably not. Come back in a few years, if the site's still up by then.

I thought the game was done when i saw that my.com had gotten rid of it and it made sense.There has been absolutely no progress or updates shown and it is way over the deadline they announced at E3 which was said to be released in 2015 its almost the end of 2016.

I check this forum out every so often but when I see the news is still posting the March calendar as its top post I don't have much faith in the future of the game or the forum

Since WOS has been removed from MY.COM, I don't think the game is still in development. I hope I am wrong! Such a shame as WOS could have been a great game. I wonder how long it will be before these pages close?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/RIP WOSFONT]

Quote Originally Posted by KT000001 View Post
    Since WOS has been removed from MY.COM, I don't think the game is still in development. I hope I am wrong! Such a shame as WOS could have been a great game. I wonder how long it will be before these pages close?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/RIP WOSFONT]
    well you can still see the page of the game so maybe theres hope. just. i dont want to end like auto club revolution. i played in beta and it was good... but the game is now dead... that made me sad. dont make this mistake again my.com. we want this game.

Racers are a niche market. At it's peak project torque was the biggest racer online, at it's peak NFSW was. Don't think ether broke 1/4 mill registrations. 10K players on a the same time was average. When you have 11; I think, racers competing for those few players, you have to be different, special, and good. Which seems hard to find in any video game today. Even ACR's peak barely broke 1K players on.

Also take in to account all the game brokers/hosts like area, glyph, steam, that host a lode of schlock games. Fly by night early access games that take your money and.... pooof, no more. But it seems the entire game industry has went to crap over the last 10-15 years. It's all smoke and no fire, scent but no flavor, cover but no book. And they are charging you $40 a pop to find out.

I,m still waiting to see my yesterday's post waiting for a moderator

Quote Originally Posted by roofersmate View Post
    I,m still waiting to see my yesterday's post waiting for a moderator
    They all left.

I went to My.com web and the game is gone

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmvenom View Post
    i went to my.com web and the game is gone
    There is already a thread about this..

Quote Originally Posted by jvns View Post
    the game is still in alpha stage and without many updates about the game ... Nevertheless, still have a glimmer of hope that this game is still alive
    No game with a studio of professionals working on it stays in Alpha for over 2 years... Heck, what they have now is already outdated because they took too long.

The game is done, finished. If it wasn't then maybe the community admins would actually bother logging in every once in a while.

One could say it's both. Yes it exist and yes it is a waste of time to wait for it at least. When things will happen, they will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstan View Post
    Racers are a niche market. At it's peak project torque was the biggest racer online, at it's peak NFSW was. Don't think ether broke 1/4 mill registrations
    NFSW had over 3 mil registered accounts in 2010. So yeah...

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna

Well, now i think it won't be ever relesed too, last month Ubisoft give everyone free Crew, so now most ppl who likes online free racing will be playing it, and it have huge open world too, so i don't really care about WoS anymore.