f
s
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This honestly makes me really sad, although I can't say I'm surprised in the least.
    As for the developers and the community manager, nice going, guys. You didn't communicate at all with your community and left us in the dark, ignored everyone but the Russian side and let the project die.

Hope to see you all around in some other games that actually have a future. It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLdude987 View Post
    Why did I have a feeling this would happen? I rarely ever came on here, and I had a feeling from the beginning we would get *insert word you like here* over. I honestly miss NFSW (I never thought I would say that about a game that died painfully) and thought this game would be able to fill the void World left, and it looks like it never will. Onto the next MMO Racing game (if there is a "next one"). I'll go back to CS:GO and rFactor now.
    Well there's that Ubisoft game that's going to be free again in a few days time. (though the driving system isn't ideal)

Where to find me: NFSTheories V2 | World Garage | Facebook | @Not_avaliable | [inactive]Maniazones | <field6> | <field7>

please add honda civic eg, ek or type R and integra on this game!!! That would be AWESOMEEEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KanjoGod95 View Post
    please add honda civic eg, ek or type R and integra on this game!!! That would be AWESOMEEEE!!!
    Ok. I'd also like a rocket Launcher if it's possible it would be awesome#!!!

Please add a game to this game, that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by KT000001 View Post
    Made my day

Quote Originally Posted by KT000001 View Post

At least we finally get an update to what happened.

I'm just going to disappear for a bit again and play My Summer Car, because pretending to be living in the mid-'90s Finland is a lot of fun.

It's a shame that all the expectation and contests to get a key was a waste of effort

uhm yeah
    as you can see i'm not very active on the forum and uhm yes this proves that my.com is just like EA and WOS even before it has launched is just like NFSW no communication with the community and no playable game
    shame
    i played AW and was very disappointed and now whit this well my.com can get their money from somewhere else not from me
    would have been nice knowing you R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXB89 View Post
    uhm yeah
    as you can see i'm not very active on the forum and uhm yes this proves that my.com is just like EA and WOS even before it has launched is just like NFSW no communication with the community and no playable game
    shame
    i played AW and was very disappointed and now whit this well my.com can get their money from somewhere else not from me
    would have been nice knowing you R.I.P
    At least NFSW actually happened...

you just wasted 5.. nah just kidding...actually you just wasted 10 instead of 5 seconds reading this
    ... rFactor ...
    I never played that game but I heard it is a dead game? Can you race people online? is it like an MMO? I need an online racing game it is like a drug i feel very irritated now that this game wont come out please I need an online racing game! I don't have a lot of money to spend too... kinda broke now

raceroom friend......nice game

Quote Originally Posted by vroomvroooom View Post
    I never played that game but I heard it is a dead game? Can you race people online? is it like an MMO? I need an online racing game it is like a drug i feel very irritated now that this game wont come out please I need an online racing game! I don't have a lot of money to spend too... kinda broke now
    It's a racing simulator with a massive modding community, 1,000s of cars and tracks. Almost any race series you could think of, with every track you can think of. A fair amount of people do togue and drifting. Someone made Mt Akina from Initial D, that's pretty epic to lap. Only downside is you can't join an online server unless you have the same version of the same mods which gets annoying sometimes.

But I don't play rFactor 1 often anymore now that rFactor 2 is out.

Suppose some official info on the status of the game will be released in mid January 2017. At least, not later than April 2017, I guess

However, I think all the important decisions about the future of the game have already been made. But they can't just say "we are not sure about the future of the project, we'll see". Still, they sack the support team - could mean the same or worse. They left this forum alive 'cause they don't need to pay for it to continue as it is. Ironic. For once, the international community is priviledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Broogt View Post
    Suppose some official info on the status of the game will be released in mid January 2017. At least, not later than April 2017, I guess

However, I think all the important decisions about the future of the game have already been made. But they can't just say "we are not sure about the future of the project, we'll see". Still, they sack the support team - could mean the same or worse. They left this forum alive 'cause they don't need to pay for it to continue as it is. Ironic. For once, the international community is priviledged.
    Don't spread false hope. The game will never be released. EVER.

Dear players!

As previously reported in the news, according to the results of the Big autumn testing World of Speed ​​The current version of the game was not enough comfort to the users.

As a result, the project was sent to a substantial revision since it is important to release interesting and beautiful product that will appeal to most fans of online races.

We have tried to gather as much of your feedback and requests to take them into account in further work on the World of Speed.

But at the moment difficult to talk about the timing of the next stages of testing, so it was decided to move the game forum and community reading mode.-This means that You can't post or create new topics.

Thanks to all users for detailed reports, analyzes the game mechanics and suggestions for improvement!
    Together, we have come a long way on the development of World of Speed ​​and gained valuable experience.

We hope that our cooperation and for you is a fascinating process, helped to plunge into the mysterious world of game development industry and learn more about the racing simulators.

Until we meet again!

Team World of Speed.

Why did I have a feeling this would happen?
    hm interesting is the fact how they promoted the game... and how they let grow a community around an incomplete game...
    so they got their players, perfect for an online game.
    the time, was perfect too! NFSW died...sadly... what an awesome game... so all the players searched for an alternative.

I cant imagine better circumstances for a new game to be set on the "market" but you have to use such a chance.

Guess what? They also removed the international Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelll View Post
    Guess what? They also removed the international Facebook page.
    You don't know for sure that they done it... If you don't post anything on a page after a while it unpublishes automatically. I think it's after 3 months of inactivity or something.

Atleast give us the beta code. or give us a chance to play the demo version. Poor community mangers or you don't have any plan to do so far? or you need donations? what is it? please Clean the matter with us. Post a final News, that you will Run or Closing this game. Hope you Run in few days, we looking forward the day to come.
    Thanks for the Hope you caring these days (4year+).