f
s

how to play the game?

where to download or play the game?

wellcome to the forum......if you see the download button...anywhere.....push it...it's simple.

Sorry, but there is no game to download yet. The game is still in the Alpha stage with no signs of any further development. Most of us here at the forums are getting very tired of waiting for a game that will most probably never get released. There has been no word for a very long time, and feeling very ignored by the developers, we are all getting very grumpy. We keep getting questions about the game release or download and we simply don't know. A quick search of the forums would have answered your question without having to wait for a reply, but welcome to the forum anyway! :-)

for when it's available?

Para cuando el puto juego?
    o es que me inicie por nada?
    si no van a lanzarlo deben eliminar la pagina y asunto arreglado veo 0 avances y nada... mejor me voy a jugar NFSW offline..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    yea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysyang View Post
    Para cuando el puto juego?
    o es que me inicie por nada?
    si no van a lanzarlo deben eliminar la pagina y asunto arreglado veo 0 avances y nada... mejor me voy a jugar NFSW offline..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    yea!!!
    Hola mi amigo! You cannot play game right now.

You cannot play the game?? and they show liveries and screenshots? This whole thing sounds like a complete waste of time!!

why did they shut down nfs world ...