f
s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Is this game even going to be released

I have been waiting for 2 years, and no beta acceptance yet...

And for 3 years we cant even play this game, do you have plans of releasing this game?

The developers have not visited the forum since the beginning of the year, so there is nobody here to answer your question.
    As you have been around the forums for a while, you know as much as we do.

I wouldn't stress about not having beta acceptance yet. I doubt there is anybody left to make the decision to accept it. If it is accepted it doesn't mean you have automatic access to the closed beta test, it just means your application has been accepted.

You are supposed to get keys by entering competitions and staying active on the forum by making useful suggestions, but keys haven't been issued or any competitions to win one for quite a while now. if the beta is ever released I'm sure the keys will start to be handed out once again. I've had a key for quite a while, and it is of absolutely no use except to look good on my posts!

A lot of people on the forum are getting very sick of waiting for the game, and a lot of people have left. I turn up about once a month now, just to see if anything has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by KT000001 View Post
    A lot of people on the forum are getting very sick of waiting for the game, and a lot of people have left. I turn up about once a month now, just to see if anything has happened.
    I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
    If I wanted reality, I'd go outside

Wow, just did one of my increasingly infrequent check-ups on the forum here & can't believe how inactive the devs have been... Feels like this whole game has failed & been left to just sit here..? I mean, the last post from Drew was more than 8 months ago, the game was meant to come out 2yrs ago, etc... I'm feeling increasingly sceptical that this game will ever even reach Beta phase...

i bet it won't

Really I want play this game

I think this game is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by pate View Post
    I think this game is dead.
    Game?, what game .... to talk about a game, we need first to have one, but it's not the case. He is dead before being born.

Lengthening in years to launching a game, is unacceptable. The online games (and not only them) are perishable, they expire after a while.
    Without count if they are active or not, the interest for them go away pretty quickly. After two years of talks, just of talks, this game looks like a great fiasco.
    Drew should have known this.

Maybe Drew did begin to realize the game was never going to eventuate. Could explain why disappeared 8 months ago.

I will hold my breath for now but I think this game may possibly be dead or on hold since the developers and other people related to the game haven't been very active on the forums plus did I see that they stopped releasing the calendars?

Quote Originally Posted by Cwgaming View Post
    I will hold my breath for now?
    Don't do it!
    If I wanted reality, I'd go outside

im focusing all my attention to speed elixir supposed to be released in december this year and im about fed up with the dumbasses they made so many mistakes like making false promises (coming 2014) and then lying by saying they have 2 separate teams working on both project cars and this game and then when people find out they just abandon the forums and leave the page up like "Oh, the game is coming out, just not when your alive". ⤵ so r.i.p game that was a fucking waste of time.

i agree with you mikey.....we are waiting for a long time here....i think is waste of time.But speed elixir is only for gaming pc's...not for everyday laptops.....it coming out 1st December...will see.......

Games is not even listed on the My.com main games page now........

Quote Originally Posted by The_Trickster View Post
    Games is not even listed on the My.com main games page now........
    That could mean two things - Either they cancelled it, or they took it off the site because it's going to take a year or more just to remake it and they don't want to advertise something which is going to take so long just to get to closed BETA - And maybe they plan to not give out anymore BETA keys.

Probably cancelled.

Now I miss NFSW, it was a good game. A playable game that is.
    Need to head for PS4, see ya next year for any updates ^^

Whatever it is, Slightly mad studios are doing a terrible job informing the NA and EU community. It may still be the Alpha testing, but even if it is how about some details about Alpha development stats, or what ever else to keep the community busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic_Spartan View Post
    Whatever it is, Slightly mad studios are doing a terrible job informing the NA and EU community. It may still be the Alpha testing, but even if it is how about some details about Alpha development stats, or what ever else to keep the community busy.
    I know, they could at least be nice and take the time to tell us to stop hanging around and waiting for it.

Game is not listed on their main page, also i ask someone from my.com about it, he or she never got back to me after asking me " what do you mean what happen to world of speed ? " and yet that person never answered me back and that was 2 months ago lol. All i know, remind me to never again support this company money wise. They could have enough respect to tell the public what happen or what is happening, but they just seem to left without telling anyone anything. Very disgraceful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Game is not listed on their main page, also i ask someone from my.com about it, he or she never got back to me after asking me " what do you mean what happen to world of speed ? " and yet that person never answered me back and that was 2 months ago lol. All i know, remind me to never again support this company money wise. They could have enough respect to tell the public what happen or what is happening, but they just seem to left without telling anyone anything. Very disgraceful IMO.
    Well it depends how the question was structured. You can't understand really much from "What happened to World of Speed?" Maybe you should've asked something like why did you removed it..

Well apparently there was some beta testing again back in August. Says there wont be another one anytime soon due to lots of fixing that's suppose to be going on with the game. I'd say around spring we might hear something. Maybe not here, but on the Russian site.
    Kinda feels stupid getting prepared to release beta testing and gathering so many people , yet we havent even had a taste of testing, yet on the cheeki breeki side they're having several testings already.
    http://wos.my.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=323&dateline=14131815  08

Man I first heard this 2 years ago and well still waiting... I do have other have other games on PC and I recently got a gaming PC and this game for some reason popped in my head and yet its 2016 and its still not out yet I mean dang. I'll keep checking on it once in awhile but sooner or later they need to release it or drop it.

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by InternalCombusti View Post
    I have been waiting for 2 years, and no beta acceptance yet...

And for 3 years we cant even play this game, do you have plans of releasing this game?
    There are a few gameplay videos but idk...

sad this game is in doubt state =(

Gamie mast envelope.