f
s
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Life has been getting extremely busy for me, which does not leave much time, if any for gaming. If this game ever gets released I might take a look at it, but I doubt I will be overly active. As a result I will be shutting down the Old Buggers website soon, & will not be checking these forums as often as I have been.

Has been fun getting to know a few of you & hopefully we might meet up one day on a track somewhere in cyber space.

Oh dear that's sad news!! Well same goes for me really my rig has been sitting gathering dust for past 7 months. I play a bit of 8 ball pool on my phone and that is about it. I wish you the best in your future endeavours. And yeah I'll keep a look - out for Taz if I ever get to blow the dust out of my fans.

Still nothing new happening here, not surprising. Anyone been following the progress of Speed Elixir? Supposed to be released for PC in December, though news about development is sketchy. Looks interesting though http://www.speedelixir.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_ View Post
    Still nothing new happening here, not surprising. Anyone been following the progress of Speed Elixir? Supposed to be released for PC in December, though news about development is sketchy. Looks interesting though http://www.speedelixir.com/
    Well apparently my.com have removed WOS from their listings. Administrators are still here. Someone will cash in soon on a big racing MMO, or is it not possible??? If it was it would have been done by now. If those devs that owned the code for PT/ LV-R/Heat were to give up that code to someone to develop even thurther, there would be a massive racing MMO made in under a year. I also think that a senior from MY. COM should come on here and give an explanation for all the false hope/hype/make believe etc. Give the masses an explanation or just shut this forum down and move the F on.

Sounding very much like this is in the death throes. Not holding my breath for anything soon. There is definitely a demand for a good racing MMO. Speed Elixir keeps deactivating & reactivating their facebook page, so that one seems to be going through some problems, but looks like it might have more hope than this. I have been forced onto satellite internet, which means a ping that is through the roof. Even if anything gets off the ground, I doubt I will be able to compete in multiplayer mode, lag would make everyone scream their lungs out LOL

Interesting
    There are many different things that people enjoy as a hobby.
    Some people like chilling on different parties, some people like talking with friends and etc.
    My favorite thing that I enjoy doing is participating in indian gay sex chat.
    Awesome!

Indeed
    There are many different things that people enjoy as a hobby.
    Some people like chilling on different parties, some people like talking with friends and etc.
    My favorite thing that I enjoy doing is participating in indian gay sex chat.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by u_10112041 View Post
    indeed
    lol. ?

Will this speed elixir thing be free to play?

As far as I remember,no.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelll View Post
    Will this speed elixir thing be free to play?
    I hope not, but most likey F2P with micro transactions.

I hope not, but most likey F2P with micro transactions.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch. lmao.

On their FB,they said that the game is going to be buy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaWoS View Post
    On their FB,they said that the game is going to be buy to play.
    Good!

Looks like the admins here have scarpered. I'm left wondering why this forum has been left up!? Or did they just forget to close it down.