"No Effort. No Rules. No Problems."
Click here to be transferred to our crew website!
Follow us on Twitter! We post gaming news and releases.
Welcome to the Zero Effort Gaming Community!
The idea for this type of community came from our old crew in NFS World, Speed Junkies, which we put a lot of hard work into. The crew realized that we all play different games, and we love more than just racing... Why not play the games together? And so, the idea of the gaming community was born. This game and it's forums will be our focus for the gaming community. Here at Z.E.G., we care about our friendships with fellow gamers, and having fun. Our hope is to share our idea and expand with new members and games.
What games do we play?
And many more!
- Need For Speed World
- Soon to be: World of Speed
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- GTA V
- Project Cars
1. No cheating, hacking, or botting of any kind.
2. Please show respect not only to crew members and recruits, but to everyone you meet.
3. Please be respectful when using microphone and chat.
4. Disrespect to crew members and recruits may cause your removal from the crew.
5. Be active in the community, at least 4-5 times a week. If you have a reason for not doing so, please tell us.
6. Put in effort to be as great as you can be, to your full potential.
7. Be willing to learn and have fun.
8. If there is any type of problem going on with the crew, don't hesitate to PM the crew leaders or whisper them in-game.
SamKhodak - Leader and Founder
Aheadau - Leader and Founder
Bsupreme - Sub-Leader
Loldude987 - Sub-Leader
We are open to recruiting! We're ALWAYS looking for new members that are talented and friendly.
There are currently no crew events at this time.
PM this message to one of the leaders! Your evaluation begins as soon as you become a recruit.
We'll invite you to our community chat and see if you prove a valuable member. [/color]
1. Forum name:
2. Your nickname (what you want us to refer to you as):
3. Are you in any crews (hopefully no) or clubs? If you have been in any previous crews or clubs, list them:
4. What time are you usually on?
5. What games do you like to play?
6. Do you have any skills that might be of service to the community (graphic and web design, etc.)?
7. Have you agreed to the rules we have established and will abide by them (Yes/No)?
8. Why do you want to be part of the Zero Effort Gaming Community?
- October 10th, 2014 - Community established and launched.
Our community uses Dolby Axon to communicate. Click here to download and sign up.
Thanks for stopping by!